With the release of sho-Q2020 we added functionality that is appreciated by teachers, trainers and lecturers using a pen interactive monitor.
This package complements sho-Q with generous whiteboard functions, seamless Document Camera integration, more elaborate annotations, you can jump out of your presentation and show pictures, documents, movies and web pages at any point without having to embed these within the PowerPoint presentation. Your presentation will automatically continue where you left off. sho-Q2020 saves all your slide annotations.
- sho-Q helps you maintain your train of thought. It shows the current, previous and next slide at a size that is easy to read. You can read your slide notes - your audience won't see them either way.
- Simple, clean design that is intuitive and doesn't interfere with your presenting style.
- Specifically designed for large touch screens: just swipe the slide to navigate, pinch and pan to Zoom.
- You can queue up multiple presentations for different speakers at an event in advance. The next presenter can walk to the lectern and start his presentation immediately. All available presentations are shown on a single screen, identified by their first slide or a slide of your choosing. New presentations are easily added to the queue: just tap the first empty frame and import your file.
- sho-Q can automatically import presentations from a USB flash drive as soon as it's inserted into the computer.
- Your presentation will automatically continue where you left off.
- Annotate your slides
- WhiteBoard function, when more control is needed for your annotations
- PDF Support, any PDF document can be the source of your slides. Simply add it to the presentations list. You can freely mix powerpoint and PDF based presentations.
- Document Camera Support, ShoQ allows you to capture paper documents and insert them into your slides queue.
- Embedded Web Browser support with annotations feature ensures smooth flow of your presentation.
- Context sensitive controls are shown within the current slide to control animations in the presentation.
- Show-All-Slides function for a quick overview of all the slides in your presentation. Quickly navigate to any slide within your presentation.
- View timer and clock simultaneously at the top of your screen.
- Temporarily show your audience a black screen. Avoid distractions and make them focus on what's being said.
- Windows per monitor DPI friendly. Nowadays high resolution monitors starting with Windows 8 force users to change system scaling to higher values. Sho-Q supports per monitor scaling with no "Blur effect".
- You can use a clicker or remote any time, sho-Q automatically keeps the viewer in sync.
Download and Evaluate sho-Q
Note that this is an evaluation copy of sho-Q presenter. To remove the 'evaluation' watermark from the program, you'll need to buy the software. Further details can be found in the package.
Contact sho-Q to get a license or evaluation license.
Please do not hesitate to provide us with feedback as we are renewing sho-Q on a regular basis. We are planning a new release that will embed the latest user interfacing methods and make use of the latest features in WIN8 and WIN10, as well as advances in graphics processing.
Using ILS lecterns
sho-Q was developed with ILS intelligent lecterns in mind, but will run on any touch screen monitor and PC. sho-Q 2020 will run on any All-in-one TouchPC with HD resolution as well.
Systems must have the ability to run in extended desktop mode between your sho-Q monitor and the audience projection screen (or other large monitors for audience to view).
All ILS lecterns are very user-friendly and feature large embedded touch screens. Several lecterns come with a choice of flexible options for audio and system control. Intelligent presenter lecterns will allow you to run professionally organized events with seamless transitions from one speaker to the other. All distractions have been eliminated so your audience will retain what is being said much better.